Getting a job
Every young person deserves the right to work. We can help you reach a better social and economic outcome.
Our team will guide you through the first steps, from building a strong resume to getting you job-ready.
We can help you:
- Find a part time job that fits with your study and life goals
- Find a full time job that supports your transition into the workforce
- Prepare for job interviews
- Find a place to do work experience
- Job search – where to look
- Prepare your resume
Currently COVID-19 means we are unable to see you face to face, and our office at Noble Park is closed. If you would like to speak to someone from our youth service about employment, you can call us on 03 9547 0511.
Keep an eye on our website, as we will be reopening our office and drop-in service at Portable 5, 60 Douglas Street (AMES site), Noble Park Vic 3174 as soon as the current restrictions are lifted.