Our Strategic Plan, ‘Triple Our Impact’, details our vision, purpose and values, and outlines the five key goals which drive our organisation to help achieve meaningful outcomes for people.
- Access that meets our clients; where they are and when they need us
- Reach that expands naturally through a ‘whole of client’ focus
- Embed client voice in our work
- Provide service design and delivery that is holistic and client-centred.
- Use data to improve service outcomes
- Design programs based on evidence
- Produce snapshot reports that influence decision makers and communicate our work
- Create partnerships with organisations that want to make a difference
- Form alliances that address the unmet needs of our clients
- Participate in targeted, authentic and purposeful collaborations
- Amplify the client voice
- Use data to advocate for system level change
- Develop client confidence and self-reliance
- Inform stakeholders with expert updates.
- Work together in an integrated way, unified in our commitment to community
- Foster a learning culture that is open to innovation, committed to impact and its evaluation
- Embrace a culture that is made stronger by our diversity and behaviours
- Secure an ongoing funding base and a consolidated governance approach.