South East Community Links’ commitment to clients
We’re committed to social justice and equitable access for all.
Your rights and responsibilities are our priority, and we respect you to make your own informed choices.
We want you to feel encouraged and supported to take action on your own behalf, developing the skills to help you in the future.
South East Community Links’ responsibilities
At all times, we will:
- Ensure that clients are treated with sensitivity, courtesy and consideration.
- Provide prompt and helpful responses to all enquiries and/or complaints.
- Provide facilities and assistance for people with disabilities.
- Not disclose information about clients without consent, except as required/permitted by law.
Clients should expect the following from us:
- Free and confidential service. Clients are under no obligation to provide their name or personal particulars.
- No age, gender, ethnic or religious barriers to service.
- Service provided in a culturally sensitive manner, with personal interviews conducted in the language of client’s choice.
- Respect for clients’ right to self-determination.
South East Community Links believes that service users have the following responsibilities:
- To keep appointments, or at least give 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- Treat staff and other clients with respect and courtesy.
- Discuss with a staff member or manager any concerns that they may have about the service they have received.
How to make a complaint
If you have a complaint or comment about our service, please let our team know so we can improve. We want to provide the best support possible.
Comments or complaints can be lodged in person at our offices or in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org