Community Development and Capacity Building
Our Community Development and Capacity Building programs strengthen the participation, inclusion and contribution of culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities.
Our project work:
- Informs community members of their rights and supports them to understand their responsibilities in Australia.
- Empowers community members to participate in all aspects of community life that builds social and economic independence.
- Engages community leaders and members in co-design processes that place their unique lived experiences at the center of the solutions.
- Collaborates with mainstream service providers to increase their capacity to understand and meet the needs of culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities.
- Advocates for equal access to mainstream services and non-discriminatory practices that disadvantage our culturally diverse community members.
For more information please call us on (03) 9546 5255 or please click here to email email@example.com